Topical New Science 6
This book which supplements what is taught in school is a series of four books written in accordance with the latest Science syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education. Each Unit begins with clear and concise notes that help pupils in their understanding of what they need to know for that topic.
This is followed by concept papers which distil all that pupils need to know and diagnose their mastery of that topic. The unit then ends with topical tests which check the pupil's abiity to apply what they have learnt. This series promises to be an excellent way for pupils to stretch themselves further in order to ace in Science.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Khing Yiwen
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions