Use Of Heuristics In Problem Solving 2
Use of Heuristics in Problem Solving aims to give pupils in each level the opportunities to develop their abilities in solving mathematical problems. These problem solving skills enable pupils to think out of the box and tackle problems using various heuristics. The non-routine problems will give pupils ample opportunities to solve the problem sums so as to build up their confidence as well as to cultivate an interest in solving word problems while enhancing their process skills and heuristic approaches.
- Problem-solving skills to build confidence in using various heuristics
- Non-routine problems to thinking out of the box and cultivate interest in solving problems
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814512800
|No. of Pages||136|
|Author||Andrew Er & Joanne Er|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions