Vocabulary for Composition 6
This book is written to help students in vocabulary acquisition. Each unit begins with a composition in PSLE examination format. Following this is a vocabulary list that highlights and provides the meanings of challenging words as they are used in the composition.
Subsequently, students are tested on these words and their understanding of these words in varied exercises that may take the form of cloze passages, multiple-choice questions, word riddles and crossword puzzles. The varied structure of the exercises aim to retain students interest and ensure that they are not heavily taxed with overly-heavy work.
We trust that the use of this book will help students expand and retain a wider corpus of the English vocabulary and indirectly improve students’ skill in composition writing.
|No. of Pages||282|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions