Word Formation Bundle (Books 1-3)
Four books for the price of three!
Key Features of Word Formation (Books 1 to 3)
- Form new words by adding endings and prefixes to a key word
- Learn the parts of speech of related words – helps improve grammar
- Learn to differentiate between confusing words e.g. ‘frightened’ and ‘frightening’
- Cartoons provide contextual examples and aid students in retaining the words with ease
- 50 units in each book!
Suitable for P3 - P6 students
Click to see preview for each book:
PROMOTION: FREE copy Bits and Pieces
- What’s the difference between ‘a dash of juice’, ‘a drop of juice’ and ‘a trickle of juice’?
- 39 phrases covering small amount or numbers
- Each unit begins with a short passage, illustrated by four cartoons, containing one or more examples of the phrase in context
- Expand your vocabulary, providing you with more interesting synonyms for everyday words!
Free Normal Postage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
No refund allowed.