Writing Creatively for Lower Primary English Compositions
Writing Creatively for English Compositions aims to help pupils to write creatively in both narrative and situational writing. In each unit, pupils are guided in the writing process through question prompts, vocabulary lists, model compositions and concept maps. Question prompts are especially useful to pupils who find it difficult to begin a composition. These prompts will help them to think of ideas. Vocabulary lists include useful phrases, similes and idioms to help pupils liven up their writing. Model compositions provide pupils with examples of good writing. Concept maps help pupils to plan and organise their work. The standard format for formal letters and reports are provided for pupils to adhere to. The “General Knowledge” section provides interesting information so that pupils will be motivated to read widely. This will help them to develop good writing skills as they will be exposed to many forms of writing. This is an invaluable guidebook for pupils to write creatively in any piece of writing.
- Concept maps to teach generation of ideas
- Vocabulary lists of useful phrases and words
- Systematic way of tackling composition writing
ISBN : 9789814274043
|No. of Pages||232|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions