Writing Creatively For Psle English Composition
This composition guidebook aims to help the pupil write creatively in both continuous and situational writing for the latest PSLE English Language examination format issued by the Ministry of Education. In each unit, the pupil is guided in the writing process through question prompts, vocabulary lists, model compositions and concept maps. Question prompts are especially useful for the pupil who may encounter difficulties in beginning a composition. These prompts will help him/her to think of ideas. The pupil can expect to liven up his/her writing through vocabulary lists that include useful phrases, similes and idioms. The pupil can plan and organise his/her work through the use of a concept map introduced in this book. Model compositions are provide the pupil with examples of good writing. The ‘General Knowledge’ section provides interesting information so that the pupil is motivated to read widely and develop good writing skills.
- Suitable for Continuous and Situational Writing
- Focuses on the process of generating ideas for compositions
- Use of concept maps
- Answers and model compositions provided for all exerises
- Each practice has a language focus
- Consistent practice helps students to generate ideas freely and quickly
- The language focus can help students add “points” to their writing through different ways of writing – e.g different ways to begin sentences
ISBN : 9789814657921
|No. of Pages||236|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions