Writing Creatively For Psle English Composition
This composition guidebook aims to help the pupil write creatively in both continuous and situational writing for the latest PSLE English Language examination format issued by the Ministry of Education. In each unit, the pupil is guided in the writing process through question prompts, vocabulary lists, model compositions and concept maps. Question prompts are especially useful for the pupil who may encounter difficulties in beginning a composition. These prompts will help him/her to think of ideas. The pupil can expect to liven up his/her writing through vocabulary lists that include useful phrases, similes and idioms. The pupil can plan and organise his/her work through the use of a concept map introduced in this book. Model compositions are provide the pupil with examples of good writing. The ‘General Knowledge’ section provides interesting information so that the pupil is motivated to read widely and develop good writing skills.
- Suitable for Continuous and Situational Writing
- Focuses on the process of generating ideas for compositions
- Use of concept maps
- Answers and model compositions provided for all exerises
- Each practice has a language focus
- Consistent practice helps students to generate ideas freely and quickly
- The language focus can help students add “points” to their writing through different ways of writing – e.g different ways to begin sentences
ISBN : 9789814657921
|No. of Pages||236|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here