Writing with Your Senses
The five senses, mental processes and emotions play a very important part in human life. They also provide students with a particularly useful source of inspiration for their written work. This book contains a wealth of words and phrases arranged according to the themes described above. It is an indispensable reference book that will help students write interesting compositions.
- Use the five senses to boost students' writing – sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch
- Includes vocabulary based on the sixth sense, emotions and mental processes
- Adopts a thematic approach
Also in this series:
- Idioms by Theme for Compositions
- More Idioms by Theme for Compositions
- Smart Phrases by Theme for Compositions
Number of pages: 112
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
No refund allowed.