Your Companion to PSLE Mathematics (Primary 3 to 6)
This book is a revision guide for pupils preparing for PSLE as well as parents or teachers to use as reference to guide their children or pupils. In addition, there are more non-routine and challenging questions and 3 model papers for examination preparation.
How to use the Book
Each section of the book comprises concise key notes to explain important concepts relevant to the topic covered in the section. Examples provided in the section are similar to examination questions, including challenging questions.
Pupils may use the example questions as a guide. If they are familiar with the topic in the section, they should try out the examples instead of referring to the solutions.
The last part of each section contains practice questions which can be used as further revision for weaker pupils or testing questions for those pupils who are more proficient in the topic.
Detail solutions for all practice questions are provided in the book. However, pupils are advised to attempt the questions before referring to the solutions.
The book is best used for revision to prepare for examination and there ample examples and questions which will benefit pupils in better understanding of each of topics hence gain more confidence in achieving good results.
ISBN: FBP 9811114311
Author: Quek EM
Price includes local postage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions