PSLE Maths Tutor F.A.N. Revised
The PSLE Mathematics Tutor (Formulae & Notes) Book is intended to complement the Mathematics Tutor series by Casco. This book compiles all the formulae, notes, concepts, examples and tips into one complete book that is light and handy for your reference and last minute revision.
As we all know, the subject of mathematics involves many formulae and concepts which are essential for one to attempt the questions and problems posed. It is felt that a comprehensive book which incorporates all these can be made available to every student so that he or she is able to make a quick reference while working on mathematics problems.
The Formulae & Notes Book is highly recommended for students preparing for their PSLE Mathematics Examination.
This book is comprehensively organized by topics. It contains the following features:
All the formulae that you will ever need are now compiled into one book. This is the quickest way to refer if you forget a formula.
- Notes and Concepts
Where relevant, concise notes and concepts are also provided.
Where necessary, one or two examples are specially written to illustrate how the formulae work.
These are provided to help you understand the concepts better.
The Formulae & Notes Book is a most suitable companion during your exercises, revision and preparation for the PSLE Mathematics Examination. It is hoped that it provides you with another tool towards your success in mathematics.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions