PSLE Science A* Achievers Guided Topical Challenge
PSLE Science A* Achievers Guided Topical Challenge is written with the aim of improving the answering technique of pupils in answering open-ended questions.
There are four sections in every unit:
- Topical Notes: Pupils are provided with notes for quick revision of the topic
- Guided Questions: Pupils will learn to identify common mistakes and elaborate on incomplete answers
- Self-attempt Questions: Pupils will be equipped with necessary skill to use key words in the answering of questions
- Application-type Questions: Pupils will be exposed to a variety of non-routine problems which involves analysis of experimental set-ups and application in real-world scenarios
Answers are provided at the end of the book. Key words are in bold to strengthen pupils' understanding of scientific terms and concepts.
|No. of Pages||452|
|Author||Science Hub Education Centre Pte Ltd|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions