PSLE Synthesis / Transformation
This book aims to provide pupils with comprehensive practice and the necessary skills to do well in the Synthesis and Transformation component of the examinations.
There are 40 units in each book. Eachh unit contains concise notes as well as questions to reinforce what has been taught. Review practices are provided after every 5 units to consolidate learning.
At the end of the book, 20 revision practices are provided for pupils' practice and revision. Questions which have been specially crafted to test similar linguistic features that have appeared in previous years' examinations have been highlighted with an asterisk so that pupils can pay careful attention to them and learn to answer them.
- 40 units
- 8 Review Practics
- 20 Consolidated Revision
- Examples with right answers and common mistakes
- Concise notes
|No. of Pages||152|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions