Rest Well, Grow Better
Books will be mailed out after 3 Jun 2019
A book written for parent and children with best interests to help both parties understand the importance of rest and growth. Perfect book to read together for good bonding time! Text and illustrations to help readers to understand and relate. Questions about sleep that children often ask:
- Why should I sleep early?
- How many hours of sleep do I need?
- Why is sleeping or resting important?
- Watching TV
- Parents Going to Work
- Sleeping Early
- Growing Up
About the Author: Tong Leong
Passionate in education & training, I have dedicated more than 15 years to organising and adopting carefully-structured training programs to deliver a learner-centric professional training to educators, social service practitioners and parents. I am committed to individuals' continuous professional and personal growth. In doing so, I love to weave counselling modalities into simple activity-based lessons for children, youths and adults.
|No. of Pages||32|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions