Scholastic Spot On Reading 6
Spot On Reading is a 10-book series aimed at developing learners' appreciation for what they read and to hone their comprehension skills. Each book contains 10 stories, all carefully selected based on their Lexile® text measures*, to ensure learners are reading texts suited to their reading abilities. The stories are arranged in increasing difficulty, allowing learners to encounter the easier stories first, to boost their confidence and motivate them to read. The comprehension practices are designed to help learners explore the texts in greater depth.
- 10 short stories spanning 150 Lexile® points and arranged in increasing difficulty (overlap of 50L levels between books)
- Comprehension exercises with literal, inferential, and appliedquestions
- Educator’s Guide for reading and teaching support that includes:
- Pre-reading and whilst-reading strategies to encourage engagement with the texts
- Notes to guide learners through the comprehension practices
- Answers to the comprehension practices
- Extension activities to help maintain interest in the texts
- The Legend of the Evergreens: A Korean Folktale
- Robin's Best Nest
- The Unfinished Robot
- An Opposum Named Poppy
- The Mystery of the Magic Lunch Bag
- Hot Spot!
- The Grandfather's Story
- Squeaky Clean
- Building Log Houses
Read more about Lexile Score.
|No. of Pages||63|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions