Science Mastery: LiSC Answering Techniques For Upper Pri (3E)
This handbook is part of the LISC Science Mastery Series and clearly defines a systematic approach towards solving examination-like questions on processes and skills. Unlike numerous assessment books on process skills which merely state the skills at the end of each question, this handbook systematically compartmentalises the various processes and skills required in examinations and assessments.
The LISC Processes and Skills handbook aims specifically to help students in the identification of key requirements in each process and skill, hereby equipping students with the set of practical and easy to apply consolidated processes and skills to successfully tackle examination questions which involve experimental set-ups and / or are investigative in nature. The 11 process skills stipulated in the current school syllabus are integrated into commonly tested examination items in this book, complete with detailed explanations and illustrations in easy-to-follow steps and visualisations.
It is hoped that, through this book, parents and students will have a thorough understanding of the importance of processes and skills in Science examinations and how to apply each process and skill in complex situations leading to a systematic and definitive approach towards the answering of Science questions.
LiSC Answering Technique - Linking Science Concepts approach
- Link component unlocks examination questions by identifying key elements provided in questions. The keys come in four major areas provided in the questions: Diagrams, Key Words, Graphs and Tables
- Science requires answers to be Specific
- Comparison and Clear emphasis and good reflection of Changed variables
- Step-by-step explanation of questions
- Life and Physical Science examples
- Parents Alerts are highlighted where applicable
- Answers provided
Recommended to parents as a reference book to teach Science.
|No. of Pages||133|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions