Science Mastery: LiSC Answering Techniques For Upper Primary
This series of books is the culmination of our years of research and experience in marking, teaching, guiding teachers and students in the differentiation of sound answers and questions, and is currently the First and Only series available to guide students and parents in the mastery of science process skills and answering techniques. The entire LiSC series provide a complete and comprehensive guide from the understanding of concepts to the mastery of Processes and Skills to answering perfection.
This book aims specifically to help those who already have a good grasp of concepts and are seeking a breakthrough in their answering. Through this book, students will understand the meaning of active application of concept to new improvement in their results from the minimisation of marks loss due to inaccurate, non-precise and incomplete answers.
LiSC Answering Technique - Linking Science Concepts approach
- Link component unlocks examination questions by identifying key elements provided in questions. The keys come in four major areas provided in the questions: Diagrams, Key Words, Graphs and Tables
- Science requires answers to be Specific
- Comparison and Clear emphasis and good reflection of Changed variables
- Step-by-step explanation of questions
- Life and Physical Science examples
- Parents Alerts are highlighted where applicable
- Answers provided
Recommended to parents as a reference book to teach Science.
|No. of Pages||133|
|No. of Issues||-|
- No refunds after purchase.
- No returns or exchanges if no wrong items were sent
- Please see full terms & conditions