Science Mastery: LiSC Answering Techniques For Upper Pri (3E)
There are many guidebooks with "tons" of factual information available for students to master their content and even those beyond the syllabus but there is currently no guidebook that explicitly pin-point the approach to improve answering skills (technique).
This series of books is the culmination of our years of research and experience in marking, teaching, guiding teachers and students in the differentiation of sound answers and questions and is currently the First and Only series available to guide students and parents in the mastery of science process skills and answering techniques. The entire Linking Science Concepts (LiSC®) series provides a complete and comprehensive guide from the understanding of Concepts (Concept Evaluation) to the mastery of processes and skills (Process Skills) to answering perfection (Answering Technique), each targeting a different aspect to help students achieve excellence in Science examinations.
This particular book in the series, LiSC ® Answering Technique for Upper Primary Science, aims specifically to help those who already have a good grasp of concepts and are seeking a breakthrough in their answering. Through this book, students will understand the meaning of active application of concepts to unfamiliar situations, bridge the gap they encountered in articulating their thoughts and thus attain improvement in their results from the minimisation of mark loss due to inaccurate, non-precise and incomplete answers.
LiSC Answering Technique® - Linking Science Concepts approach
- Link component unlocks examination questions by identifying key elements provided in questions. The keys come in four major areas provided in the questions: Diagrams, Key Words, Graphs and Tables
- Science requires answers to be Specific
- Comparison and Clear emphasis and good reflection of Changed variables
- Step-by-step explanation of questions
- Life and Physical Science examples
- Parents Alerts are highlighted where applicable
- Answers provided
Recommended to parents as a reference book to teach Science.
|No. of Pages||133|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions