Science Partner: A Complete Guide To Lower Block Science 3/4
Apart from the textbooks that students use in school, Science Partner: A Complete Guide to Lower Block Science plays a significant role as a resource book for them. Topics under each theme (Diversity, Systems, Cycles, Energy and Interactions) are covered in detail based on the latest primary science syllabus for primary 3 and 4.
The language used in this book is simple and easy to understand so that students can easily and effectively learn and understand the concepts of science. A variety of examples and illustrations are found within each topic to generate the interest of the students. In addition, four different types of pictorial icons are used in the book. They point out to students to pay attention to the important information that is given.
Important points are listed out at the end of each topic under a titled box ‘What I Have Learnt In This Chapter’ for quick and easy reference before the examinations.
Students will find that this resource book helps make studying science an enjoyable journey for them. It is hoped that through this book, a student’s learning of science concepts is further enhanced and his interest level in science is increased.
ISBN - 9789814715072
No. of Pages - 168
|No. of Pages||- 168|
|Author||- Angeline Tan|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions