SEAMO Past Competitions 2016-2018 Papers D, E & F
Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO) is a unique assessment platform originating from Singapore and presided over by Mr Terry Chew, the author of the celebrated book series ‘Unleash the Maths Olympian in You!’. The Singapore Maths curriculum places strong emphasis on
Critical Thinking Skills as part of its 21st Century Core Competencies. Students must be able to make connections and think outside the box in order to be successful in school and at the workplace.
With this vision in mind, SEAMO has grown to become the most highly acclaimed Maths Olympiad competition in the region.
Papers with solutions, for 2016 - 2018 . This is for secondary - college levels.
|No. of Pages||148|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions