Secondary 3 Mathematics
The Sec 3 Mathematics is written accordingly to the latest Ministry of Education syllabus. It aims at helping student to learn elementary mathematics in an easier way, understand and grasp the relevant concepts better and achieve excellent results in school examinations and GCE O-Level Examination.
There are 8 chapters in this study guide and practice. Each chapter is divided into 3 parts:
- Main Points, Graphs and Formulae - Materials are summarised to help students to have a quick recall and revision.
- Examples - Sufficient examples to reinforce the concetps and to show how to use the graphs and formulae are given. Many of these examples are similar to the questions usually set in GCE O-Level examinations. Examples are worked out step-by-step, hoping to assist students to follow and understand the steps more easily.
- Exercises - ample exercises ar given to give the students a chance to practise what they have learned in parts a) and b) so as to gauge their mastery of the relevant topics. Some of the questions are more challenging so that students will be able to fully appreciate the use of mathematical techniques and procedures and apply the knowlege learned.
|No. of Pages||468|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions