Secondary Chinese Email Writing 实用文电邮 (2nd Ed)
Secondary Chinese Email Writing is written in line with the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board's latest examination format. It aims to guide students in achieving competency in the Functional Writing component of their GCE O and N(A)-Level Chinese examinations.
Through a variety of sample writings and exercises modelling the O and N(A)-Level examination formats, this book equips students with the necessary skills for Functional Writing, thereby building their confidence for the component.
Identifies the two main types of email: Informal Email and Formal Email
Explains the formats of Informal Email and Formal Email
Fosters the content writing of Informal Email and Formal Emai
|No. of Pages||181|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions