Ace your History SBQ and SEQ Skills (N/O Level)
Ace Your History is written with intention to help students become familiar with the skills that are required when answering Source Based Questions and Structured-Essay Questions in History.Though this book is written specially for upper secondary students who are taking GCE O Level and GCE N Level Examinations in History or Combined Humanities (History Elective), lower secondary students will also benefit greatly from the skills covered too.
SBQ and SEQ are explained step-by-step in every chapter. Students will also gain a better understanding of the Levels of Response Marking Scheme (LORMS). Writing frames serve as useful scaffolds to help students refine their answering skills.
When students are well-prepared for the two components of skills and content, they will naturally excel.
ISBN: 978 981 288 272 1
|ISBN||978 981 288 272 1|
|No. of Pages||74|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions