Additional Maths GYM for Secondary 3&4
This book is prepared for students embarking on the study of Additional Mathematics.
Examinable topics for Upper Secondary Mathematics are discussed in detail so students can focus on building their foundation in the subject.
These show clearly the purpose and extent of coverage for each topic.
Each chapter begins with a quick recap and presentation of the main focus and content with direct explanations to formulae and concepts. Worked Examples show best methods and sometimes, alternate ways of working out typical problems.
Over 400 questions are provided so students learn to apply mathematical concepts confidently. Challenging Exercises are included for further application and learning.
Step-by-step solutions are included so students can learn independently. They also serve as a quick assessment of the work done.
ISBN : 9789814672405
|No. of Pages||284|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions