Conquer Mathematics Secondary 1 (New Syllabus)
REVISED for 2020
teachers@work is excited to introduce this new Secondary Mathematics series, based on the latest syllabus, to help students master secondary level Mathematics concepts.
“I get it now!” That’s what we hope to hear from the students who use this book. We understand that students need to be engaged in their learning. It may not be easy to find the right resources to provide relevant practice. Conquer Mathematics Secondary 1 is thus carefully designed for students to pick up mathematical concepts in a systematic manner and develop mathematical proficiency.
Conquer Mathematics Secondary series for daily practice? These 1000 questions will allow students to develop their mathematics problem solving skills and build essential foundation skills in mathematics. Students will find this book useful as a resource for good drills and reference for problem-solving methods. Through the series of extensive exercises, students will grasp important concepts and gain confidence in answering a variety of questions.
Preparing for exams? This book comprises mathematics questions similar to what the students encounter in their tests and examinations. The exercises are progressive in nature,
and most importantly, the worked solutions will help students to understand where they might have committed careless mistakes.
ISBN : 9789814672498
|No. of Pages||204|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions