Discovering Mathematics Workbook 2E (2nd Ed)
- Level 1 simple questions that drill comprehension of concepts
- Level 2 harder questions that involve direct applications
- Level 3 questions that require synthesis ability
The questions encourage students to think analytically, reason logically, use appropriate connections between mathematical ideas and apply problem-solving skills in daily life situations.
The Integrated Practices test the students' ability to apply concepts and techniques from various topics.
Specimen Papers are also included in each workbook to better prepare students for the examinations.
No. of Pages: 175
Author: Chow Wai Keung / Yong Fook Meng
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions