Discovering Maths - Instant Notes, Formulae & Worked Examples
- Revision Notes in concise and useful definitions, theorems, notes and formulae are highlighted. This will help students have a clear idea of the scope of the syllabus and the important concepts
- Worked Examples are carefully designed to illustrate the fundamental concepts in each section. In some examples, hints and notes are written along the working steps to explain the applications of theorems and formulae.
- Try It Questions, which are similar to the examples, are followed by each example. This allows students to work immediately on their own to consolidate their problem solving skills.
No. of Pages: 122
Author: Chow Wai Keung
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions