English Summary Guide and Practice Lower Secondary Express
This book is an essential guide for secondary school students to help them in summary writing. The summary component Constitutes a significant percentage of the
Overall marks of the English Language examination.
In the first few chapters, summary writing techniques which are designed to help students do well in this section of the examination are explained in an easy-to-understand
manner. Guided practices are also included to help students learn how to apply the techniques taught. There are also twenty practice passages to help students reinforce what they have learnt.
- Notes on summary skills
- Guided practices to aid students
- Reinforcing learning through practices
- 8 guiding chapters
- 20 practices
|No. of Pages||156|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions