How To Score Lower Secondary English Editing
In the Editing section of the English examination, students have to identify and then edit grammatical errors by writing the corrections in the spaces provided. Errors in punctuation and spelling are not tested.
The primary purpose of this book is to provide students with the practice they need to score in the section, bearing in mind that there are hardly any dedicated grammar components in most English classes. Editing may be a small component in terms of the marks allocation but excelling in this small but significant component will aid in your overall grade for your English examination.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions