Integrated Programme Mathematics Book 4
Mathematics (Integrated Programme) is a series of four comprehensive assessment books written specially for students who are studying Integrated Mathematics in schools which offer the Integrated Programme.
This series aims to cultivate students’ interest in the learning of Mathematics, to equip them with an in-depth understanding of the mathematical concepts and to help them acquire mathematical process skills.
The topics are arranged such that the concepts learnt from one will be built on the next. It also comes complete with
• Revision notes with recap of key mathematical concepts
• Worked examples with clear explanation to enhance understanding and application of key concepts, with side notes explaining some of the working
• Practice questions tiered according to levels of difficulty
- Level 1: necessary practice
- Level 2: builds confidence and test students' understanding
- Level 3: challenge students with higher order thinking questions
• ‘Math Wonderland’ for an extension of the topics, suggested alternative assessment and questions to stretch mathematical thinking.
• Step-by-step solutions to all questions are provided.
|ISBN||978 981 324 160 2|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions