Key Guide: O-Level History - Structured-Essay Questions
This book is written for students taking Humanities History (2273) at O-Levels. The new O-Level Humanities History examination tests students’ abilities in handling source-based questions (SBQs) and structured-essay questions (SEQs). This book provides notes, guidance, examples, practices and suggested answers on how to handle SEQs effectively and score well in the examination. Included are key revision notes, summaries, practice questions with suggested LORMs, mind maps, examples of examination questions and timelines of key events as well as a special guide to ace SEQs.
No of Pages: 192
Author: Wong Bee Ting
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions