Mastering English with The Straits Times [Secondary Edition]
Mastering English with The Straits Times: The Secondary Edition is a workbook which
- is based on the latest ‘O’-level English examination format
- is aligned with the English syllabus 1128 issued by the Ministry of Education, Singapore
- provides guided practice that help students prepare for the various components in actual examinations
- contains authentic stories and photographs from The Straits Times that help build students’ vocabulary, improve their general knowledge and raise their awareness of current affairs
- is filled with rich ideas and sound advice from teachers, better equipping students with the relevant techniques that help them in practical application
- includes skills-based exercises that give additional tips on the challenging question-types such as summary, flow chart, language for impact and vocabulary questions
The book comprises five main components:
1. Oral practice
2. Paper one practice – Editing
3. Paper one practice – Situational writing
4. Paper one practice – Essay
5. Paper two practice – Comprehension
Number of pages: 108
The workbook’s content is developed by Straits Times Schools – the team that publishes Little Red Dot and IN – award-winning educational supplements for primary and secondary schools, respectively. It is also the driving force behind successful events such as The Big Spell and The Big Quiz.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions