Mathematics Achiever 1A (New Ed)
Mathematics Achiever is specially written to help you achieve excellent grades. It follows the latest syllabus (2020) by the Ministry of Education. With the greater emphasis on real-life applications of mathematics, you will find questions involving financial literacy and national education, allowing mathematics to come alive.
In line with the latest trends, open-ended questions are included in this revised edition.
- Chapter Objectives
For students to monitor their progress
- Chapter Summary
For an overview of each chapter
- Objectives Checklist
- Worked Examples
For guidance on application of concepts
With varying levels of difficulty
- Quick Test
With mark schemes
To consolidate the concepts learnt
- Mid-year Assessment Examination Specimen Papers
- Additional Resources
- Problems in Real-World Contexts
- Mathematical Modelling
- Step-by-step Solutions
No of Pages: 266
|No. of Pages||266|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions