Maths Gym for Secondary 1
MATHS GYM is not for students who dislike mental effort, a friendly and apt warning to you. Afterall, the three indispensable keys to learning mathematics are extensive understanding of mathematical concepts, a good memory and ample practice.
This book provides you close to 400 problems to practise, enhance your understanding and help you memorise mathematical principles. Some of the more challenging problems in this book are there to prove that you are capable of solving them. This book is a mathematical gymnasium where “exercises” can be both beneficial and fun.
If you work out the problems in the practices from Sessions 1 to 11 on your own, you will likely do quite well in the coming examinations. You will find:
· Learning Objectives that detail what you should know about that topic.
· Useful Notes in the form of practical advice, reminders, worked examples and detailed explanations to help you recap what you have learnt about the topic and prepare you for the mental workout.
· Practice questions that train you specifi cally on a particular topic so that you become familiar with the concepts taught.
· Challenge Yourself ! has questions designed to challenge you to work through the varied interesting sums and to apply what you have learnt.
If you are a Secondary One student and can work through the problems in Challenge Yourself! with little or no help, you must be a budding mathematician. You are more than ready for Secondary Two Mathematics. If you continue to work at it, your talent will be in great demand when you leave school. Congratulations!
ISBN : 9789812742285
Number of Pages : 224
Author : Ee Teck Ee
|No. of Pages||- 224|
|Author||- Ee Teck Ee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions