maths@mavis Lower Secondary Numbers, Functions & Graphs
Words from the Author:
As a seasoned secondary level Mathematics teacher who has taught for more than 10 years, I have been exposed to, and therefore am very familiar with, the changes in the secondary mathematics curriculum over the years. It is evident that our curriculum focuses on 4 fundamental and important themes: Algebra, Numbers, Geometry and Statistics.
While schools differ in their pace and the sequence in which the topics are being taught, their objective remains largely similar: to ensure their students are ready to take on the demands of the upper secondary mathematics syllabus and be ready for national examinations. It is this same desire to help my students that this series of books is conceived.
I have written three books to cover all the topics in the entire lower secondary mathematics course: Algebra, Numbers, Functions and Graphs, Geometry and Statistics.
The examples and questions are paced to help students understand concepts, recognize common steps, see through typical trick questions and apply mathematical knowledge taught and learned.
While the progressive practices ensure familiarity and exposure to a wide variety of question types, there are opportunities to exercise higher order thinking through the challenging questions provided in every topic.
Detailed solutions are included to guide and help students through critical thinking processes.
ISBN : 9789814357920
Number of Pages : 404
Author : Alex Lim
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions