Mentor Mathematics Book 1E
Mentor Mathematics Secondary 1 Express is specially written for students preparing for the end of year examination in Mathematics. Materials presented in the book serve to outline the fundamental mathematical knowledge and skills as prescribed in the latest syllabus.
This comprehensive study guide has the following features:
Each topic begins with a recap of key mathematical concepts to help students consolidate learning.
Adequate worked examples are included in each topic to enhance understanding of key concepts and how to apply them in similar questions.
Practice questions are categorised according to 3 levels of difficulty namely Basic, Intermediate and Advanced to provide students with the necessary practice and test their understanding of topics taught in the classroom.
It is a simple yet essential tool to monitor progress.
Step-by-step solutions are provided in a separate booklet as an additional help for optimal revision.
With adequate preparation from using this book, students will gain a thorough understanding and mastery of the subject. This book will boost students’ confidence in the forthcoming examination.
ISBN: 978 981 324 138 1
No of Pages: 324
|ISBN||978 981 324 138 1|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions