Notes+ English Model Compositions For Lower Secondary Levels
English Model Compositions for Lower Secondary Levels is a useful resource for composition writing.
Variety of Composition Ideas
A wide range of ideas, presented as short descriptive phrases that may be noted down during drafting, are presented across different topics. These are helpful references for students when they generate their own ideas for writing. A complete composition is provided for each topic to show a possible way to link some of the phrases to form sentences and paragraphs.
Three writing styles are covered: narrative writing, descriptive writing and expository writing.
Interesting words noted in the ideas are printed in bold and explained in the ‘Vocabulary’ box.
List of Idioms
A list of common idioms and their meanings are provided to encourage students to use idioms appropriately in their writing.
ISBN : 9789814754552
|No. of Pages||256|
|Author||Kwan Hui Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions