Notes+ English Model Compositions For Upper Secondary Levels
English Model Compositions for Upper Secondary Levels is a useful resource for composition writing.
For continuous writing, samples of four writing styles are provided: narrative writing, descriptive writing, expository writing and argumentative writing. For situational writing, visual texts are included to help students understand the purpose, audience and context of the text to be written. Sample texts for different functional purposes (e.g. proposal letter, personal email, eyewitness report) are included for exposure and learning.
Variety of topics
A variety of common composition topics are given. These are helpful references for students when they generate their own ideas for writing.
List of Idioms
A list of common idioms and their meanings are provided to encourage students to use idioms appropriately in their writing.
ISBN : 9789813284999
|No. of Pages||256|
|Author||Kwan Hui Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions