O-level Ace Your English Summary Writing
Ace Your English Summary Writing was written with the objective of providing students sitting for GCE O-Level English examination (1128/2) with structured and extensive practice.
The book is divided into 8 chapters and they are arranged to encourage progressive learning:
- Chapter 1- gives a detailed review of the requirements of the GCE O Level English summary question.
- Chapters 2 to 6 - present the specific skills needed in summary writing (such as identifying and arranging the main points, paraphrasing, grammatical accuracy, etc). Each chapter includes short activities for practising these relevant skills.
- Chapters 7 and 8 - complete practices for all skills in their summary writing based on more than 10 full-length passages
- Suggested Answers are included for all practices.
- More than 10 full-length passages from reputable sources such as Guardian News & Media, Telegraph Media and Vivienne Parry (writer, broadcaster and scientist by training)
- Based on the latest MOE Syllabus
- Short activities targeting specific skills
|ISBN||978 981 288 596 8|
|No. of Pages||140|
|Author||Dr Carol Chan
Lim Guat Ha
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions