O Level Additional Mathematics Topical Guide
Througout the book, special effort has been made to explain in detail the key concepts and theories in Additional Mathematics, thus enabling students to study independently and effectively. Different approaches and varied problem solving techniques are introduced in order to present the important concepts clearly to facilitate the better understanding go the students.
There is a total of 16 chapters in this book.
Each chapter includes:
- Summarised notes that introduce the chapter
- Detailed lists of the relevant concepts and formulae
- Related work examples
- Presented at different levels of difficulty
- With “hints” and “remarks” inserted along the way for better understanding of the working steps
- Explanation of key ideas and reasoning
- Illustrated methods of answer presentation
- The use of graphs and diagrams wherever possible
- The use of correct units
- Practice Questions
- Questions after each section
- Miscellaneous equation where relevant for a chapter review
- Detailed answers to practice questions
- Students are encouraged to try the Questions first
Since the layout of this book is similar to that of the textbook, students should be able to use this book with ease and find it to be a companion, that would reinforce the concepts they are weak in, and eventually enable them to achieve success in the study of Additional Mathematics.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions