O Level English ORAL
The reading segment aims to gauge how fluent students are in reading a given passage, reading aloud coherently to convey its meaning effectively. The spoken interaction practices help students develop personal responses to engage examiners confidently on specific issues based on visual stimuli.
This book is ideal for self study and class discussions and students will find it helpful in developing the skills and confidence needed to tackle the English Oral Examination.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions