O Level English Paper 1
In the English O Level Paper 1 Examination, students need to be accomplished essay writers who can weave intriguing and stimulating essays in order to excel in both section one: Essay Writing and section two: Situational Writing.
This book will equip students who are sitting for the English O Level with the skills they need to excel in Paper 1. To become outstanding writers, students need to understand the various types of essay questions that are typically tested in the English O Level- they are namly: Descriptive, Narrative, Personal Recount, Expository, Argumentative and Discursive. As for Section Two: Situaltional Writing, students are typically tested on formal & Informal letters, speech, report writing, article writing and proposal writing. It is vital that students have precise and thorough understanding of the unique characteristics of each category of essays.
In this book, students will be guided by explanations to help them comprehend the important and significant characteristics that define each category of writing. In addition, a series of questions have been specifically formulated to help students gain insights to plan and write the essays in the respective categories. Every single essay is modelled after commonly tested O Level questions. Every model essay has been carefully crafted to teach students a step-by-step thought process in planning the essay, before one commences to write the essay.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions