O Level Geography Pure Part 2
This book is written and designed specially with the intention of helping students taking full Geography, or Geography Elective in Combined Humanities, develop a more investigative and analytical approach to learning, and applying geographical concepts to daily life and the demands of a dynamic and globalised world.
It is written in direct and simple language that facilites enquiry and understanding. The format is in table form and explanations are provided in point form and whenever relevant, enhanced with diagrams and pictures to make concepts come alive and easy to commit to memory. The topics are based on the latest 2013 Geography Elective and Full Geography syllabuses issued by the Ministry of Education. The content of this book has been arranged according to key questions detailed by the ministry and supported with explanatory responses and relevant examples.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions