O-Level Revision Guide: Science Physics
Many candidates sitting for the new syllabus GCE N and O-Level Physics examination face difficulties in getting a reliable topical practice book which provides high-quality exercises to prepare them for their national examinations.
Therefore, this revision practice book was written specially to help students comprehend the topics in the new syllabus better. The contents are well organised and systematic to help students to self-study and revise in an effective way.
The book begins with an introductory chapter on physical quantities and measurements and follows the sequence of the school textbooks closely. Each chapter consists of examination-type questions that will stretch and also widen students’ exposure to different variations of questions. Answers to the exercises are also provided for students to evaluate their own learning.
In today’s education arena, it is very competitive. This book aims to equip students with the necessary knowledge and also provide them with the additional edge in the examination.
No of Pages: 200
Author: Wynn Khoo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions