Quantum Leap - Mathematics Secondary 3/4 N(A) Level
Quantum Leap • Mathematics – Secondary 3/4 (N(A) Level) is written for students to effectively learn and understand the N(A) level Mathematical concepts easily. This book covers all the topics of the N(A) Level Mathematics syllabus and it is specially designed for students to learn in a systematic manner and develop mathematical proficiency.
What’s in this book?
Specific notes and formulae are provided in each chapter which the students can refer to in order to learn the essential concepts well. There are also worked examples which will show the detailed steps in solving the questions. Students can read and learn from the examples before working on the practice questions.
“Yes, I understand now!”
That’s what we hope to hear from the students who use this book. The series of extensive exercises will allow students to understand the maths concepts and gain confidence when they complete the practice exercises in the book.
Full Worked Solutions
Step-by-step, worked solutions are provided for students to fi nd out if their answers are correct. They also provide learning for challenging and tricky questions.
This book will allow students to develop critical thinking skills in mathematics. Students will find this book useful as a resource for good maths questions and a reference for problem-solving methods.
ISBN : 9789814567190
Number of Pages : 304
Author : Ee Teck Ee
|No. of Pages||304|
|Author||Ee Teck Ee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions