Sec 2 English Vocabulary
English Vocabulary Secondary Two is written with the aim of helping lower secondary students enhance their vocabulary skills by increasing their repertoire of words and the appropriate usage of these words.
Comprising of Topical Practices, Revision Practices and Vocabulary Lists, this book covers synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, idioms, proverbs, similes, phrasal verbs, commonly confused/ misused words, compound words, collective nouns, word forms and contextual meanings, etc. Model answers are found at the last section of the book.
With their newly-acquired and enriched skills, students will possess effective communication, gain confidence and attain greater mastery of the English language, both verbal and written.
Students will find English Vocabulary Secondary Two an invaluable companion in building a wealth of vocabulary.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions