Sec 2 Power Vocabulary
This book is targeted at enhancing and expanding the vocabulary and general knowlege of the student.
Vocabulary words are structured such that students are able to learn through the use of synonyms and from contextual usage. By learning through synonyms of words, the student's word bank will instantly be maximized in a simple yet effective manner.
The use of thematic contextual passages enables students to learn more in depth into a certain topic. This aids students not just in expanding their vocabulary but also that of general knowledge. Information and knowledge are presented in concise sections to allow easy understanding and absortion of information.
Exam-oriented Topics of Interest
The thematic approach in the expansion of vocabulary and knowledge also benefits students in their preparation for the O Level English examination. It heops them better understand comprehension passages and enables them to tackle compsition writing more effectively. Oral presentation skills will also be enhanced by the expanded range of topics of interest covered in this book.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions