Sec Mathematics Tutor 3A Volume 1 (Revised Ed)
As a complete study and answer guide to your mathematics textbook, this series contains more than 500 questions and worked examples. Each topic in this all-in-one guide contains the following features:
- Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during your revision
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where a summary of the important concepts and formulas are emphasised. The worked examples have been written to help you learn how to solve questions of similar type.
- Tutorials by Topics are found at the end of each chapter. Each contains a wide range of questions, written to supplement classroom exercises, for you to practice and apply the mathematics concepts and formulas learned.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where you can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
- Revision Exercises are found after every few chapters to help you refresh and consolidate all the concepts learned in these chapters.
- Answers with Complete Worked Solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for your reference.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions