Sec Mathematics Tutor 4A (Revised Ed)
As a complete study and answer guide to you mathematics textbook, this series contains more than 500 questions and worked examples.
Each topic in Mathematic Tutor 4A contains the following features:
- Targets to help you focus on the relevant concepts during your revision.
- Comprehensive Notes and Worked Examples where a summary of the important concepts and formulas are emphasized. The worked examples have been written to help you learn how to solve questions of similar type.
- Tutorials by Topics are found at the end of each chapter. Each contains a wide range of questions, written to supplement classroom exercises, for you to practice and apply the mathematics concepts and formulas learned.
- Thinking Skills Corner is where you can find more challenging and thought-provoking questions. Here you will be able to train your problem-solving skills by applying the concepts learned in the chapters.
Mathematics Tutor 4B contains the following features:
- Quick Reviews offer a complete revision programme for the ‘O’ level examination as they encompass the entire syllabus and help you revise quickly and efficiently. Each quick review will cover a few topics. It begins with a formulae sheet followed by a wide selection of questions for you to refresh yourself and to give you a final practice.
- Trial Examination Specimen Papers included in this volume have been written to follow closely to the format of the GCE ‘O’ level examination.
Answers with Complete Worked Solutions are provided at the end of the book and will be useful for your reference.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions