Secondary 1 Geography
A comprehensive studey guide for Secondary 1 is specially designed with the intention of helping Secondary 1 students who are studying Geography for the first time, to have a good grasp of key geographical concepts.
It is written in point form and simple language that is easy to understand. The content and explanations are presented in table form to makie it easy for students to grasp. The topics written are based on the 2014 Geography syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education. This book consists of content, Geographical investigations and skills are is categoreis by theme and key questions.
A Comprehensive study guide for Secondary 1 will not only help students prepare well for examinations but will instill in them a love for Geography. It provides them with a foundation for geography learning up to upper secondary level. It also helps students develop skills in acquiring, communicating and applying geographical knowledge in line with 21st Century competencies and to develop a concern for the environment which is cruical for environmental sustainability for the betterment of mankind.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions