Secondary 1 Mathematics Tutorial 1B
Secondary 1 Mathematics Tutorial 1A and 1B are designed to guide Secondary 1 students in their understanding and application of mathematical concepts, skills and processes.
Written in accordance with the latest syllabus, each chapter includes Objectives, Key Concepts and Formulae and Worked Examples to supplement and complement the lessons taught in school.
Tear off, join and get a concise and power overview of all the formulae you need to know!
Progressive Learning with Structured Exercises
Practice questions are structured as core, consolidation and challenging to ensure steady improvement and quick mastery of concepts. Books 1A and 1B cover all the topics for the entire school year.
This provides important notes, tips, examples and highlights common errors. Important concepts are highlighted to enhance understanding and retention. This encourages students to self-study, regardless of the level of competency they are at.
Concept Quiz and Topical Test
At the end of each chapter is a Concept Quiz followed by a Topical Test. These check a student's conceptual understanding, beyond following facts and methods. A student will learn to apply skills meaningfully to derive solutions to new contexts.
Fully worked solutions are provided for students to understand better how each problem is solved. These also serve as a tool for self study and assessment.
ISBN : 9789813280557
Number of pages: 312
|No. of Pages||- 312|
|Author||- Lim C. K.|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions