Secondary 3 Mathematics Topical Guide
In this series, the topics are classified into individual lessons to cater to the learning needs of the students at the respective level. A handy and comprehensive guide to complement the learning of mathematical concepts, each topic comprises the following features:
- Concise Summary Notes are used to highlight important procedures, concepts, rules and formulae to aid learning.
- Detailed Worked Examples in each lesson are included to show the applications of mathematical concepts and formulae learnt.
- An array of Practice Questions in each lesson in given to provide opportunities to practise and apply the mathematical concepts and skills for progressive learning.
- To consolidate and extent students’ learning, at the end of each topic, the questions in the Review Corner are arranged into three levels of difficulty. Beginner Level questions reinforce the basic concepts and ensure students’ foundation is put in place. Intermediate Level questions raise students’ confidence progressively and prepare students for summative assessments. Advanced Level questions aim to challenge students to stretch beyond their problem solving abilities.
- Appropriate Teacher’s Comments, Notes and Tips are incorporated as timely reminders of important pointers and to provide a more concise explanation of worked solutions.
- To conclude a topic, the Checklist for My Learning Outcomesis presented to help students examine the progress of their learning and understanding of that topic.
- Detailed Worked Solutions to every question are provided as a useful resource tool for students to make reference to their own solutions.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions