Strengthen English Idioms For Secondary Levels
Idioms contribute to the richness of the language and make communication more interesting. An idiom generally cannot be comprehended word for word, but must be considered in its entirety for its underlying meaning to be understood. Having a good knowledge of idioms improves comprehension and expression.
Strengthen English Idioms For Secondary Levels is a useful resource for students seeking to enrich their knowledge of the language and strengthen their vocabulary.
Idioms are introduced in alphabetical order through situations and examples to expose students to their use in different contexts.
Variety of Questions
Numerous questions in a variety of formats are provided to give students ample practice. To reinforce the lessons learnt, enrichment questions are included in the last chapter.
Answers to all questions are provided for easy reference and self-assessment.
ISBN : 9789813281196
Number of Pages : 208
|No. of Pages||208|
|Author||Shobana G. Simon|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions