Strengthen English Phrasal Verbs For Secondary Levels
Phrasal verbs are generally made up of two or three words. They consist of one main verb that carries the bulk of the meaning, followed by a preposition or an adverb.
Phrasal verbs play a major role in building up the functionality of the language. They also add flavour to speech and writing. A good grasp of phrasal verbs improves comprehension and writing skills.
Strengthen English Phrasal Verbs For Secondary Levels is a useful resource for students seeking to learn English efficiently and effectively.
Phrasal verbs are introduced through common themes and situations so that they are meaningful in different contexts and useful for effective learning.
Variety of Questions
Well-designed questions in a variety of formats give students ample practice and enrich their knowledge of the language.
Answers to all questions are provided for easy reference and self-assessment.
ISBN : 9789813215092
|No. of Pages||184|
|Author||Susanna G. Simon|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions